Nov 28, 2020 | Jan Ballantyne | 2128 views
Updated City of Stratford Arena Protocols
Effective this week, the Huron Perth Public Health Unit has moved into the Orange – Restrict (Intermediate Measures) level. The move into the Orange level includes additional facility protocols for the Stratford arena facilities. These new measures include the following for Sports and Recreational Facilities:
- Spectators are not permitted (exemption for one parent/guardian supervision of children). Note that siblings of participants are considered spectators and are not permitted.
- The spectator stands have been closed at all facilities.
- A maximum of 50 people per facility. The number of 50 includes participants, coaches, team staff, officials, and parents/guardians that are required for supervision of children. For the Allman and Dufferin Arenas, the maximum people per facility is 50. For the Rotary Complex, the maximum number for the RBC rink is 50 people, and the maximum number for Rink B is 50 people.
- Organizations and sport/user groups are required to screen their participants and coaches when entering the facility as per their organizations return to play plan. Contact information and attendance information must be made available to the City of Stratford if requested.
- Participants for user groups such as adult hockey leagues are required to sign in and complete the COVID-19 screening information. If “yes” is answered to any of the screening questions, you are not permitted to enter the facility.
- All parents/guardians that are supervising their children that are participants are required to sign in and complete the COVID-19 screening information. If “yes” is answered to any of the screening questions, you are not permitted to enter the facility.
The full updated protocols can be found at Stratford_Arenas_Re-Opening_Guidelines_-_COVID-19_Protocols_-_Updated_Nov_23