OWHA Travel Permit Instructions (Stratford Aces Girls Hockey)

OWHA logo
PrintOWHA Travel Permit Instructions

How to Obtain an OWHA Travel Permit


·         Login through RAMP Registrations – www.rampregistrations.com/login




·         Click on “My Team/Permits”


·         Select Team and Click on “Permits” (White Box)


·         Select Appropriate Permit and click on “Add Response”


·         Fill in appropriate information pertaining to event etc.


·         Click Submit