The following is a link to the City of Stratford Covid Vaccination Policy Proof_of_Vaccination_Policy_(1)
Effective on September 22, 2021, to enter the City of Stratford Community Services facilities, including the Rotary Complex, Burnside Agriplex, William Allman Arena, and Dufferin Arena, with limited exemptions:
· The patron must provide proof of being fully vaccinated and proof of identification at the point of entry.
· Screening and entry staff must review and confirm the proof.
· Other public health and workplace safety measures will still apply, including masking and active COVID-19 screening.
Patrons include players, participants, coaching staff, team staff, parent/guardian supervisors, spectators, volunteers, and officials.
If a patron makes the decision to not disclose their vaccination status, they will not be permitted to enter the City of Stratford Community Services facilities.
In settings where proof of vaccination is required, patrons do not need to prove they are fully vaccinated in the following circumstances:
Individuals under a certain age:
· Children under the age of 12.
· Patrons under 18 years of age who are entering the indoor premises of a facility used for sports and recreational facilities solely for the purpose of actively participating in an organized sport, in accordance with Ministry of Health guidance.
Note: Spectators that are above the age of 12 are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination status and proof of identification to be permitted entry.
Patrons with a written document by a physician or a nurse practitioner, stating that they are exempt for a medical reason from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the effective time period:
· Must present identification and a written document.
Examples of identification documents to confirm the proof of identity include:
· Birth Certificate
· Citizenship Card
· Driver’s Licence
· Government (Ontario or other) issued identification card, including Health Card
· Indian Status Card / Indigenous Membership Card
· Permanent Resident Card